Known as the king of essential oils, Frankincense has a variety of notable uses and benefits
and is one of my personal favourite smells, it has been used for centuries in spiritual rituals
Where Does It Come From?
Frankincense, its daily potentials
Anti-depressant, muscle relaxant
• Increases spiritual awareness, promotes meditation, improves attitude and uplifts spirits,
first oil of the day
• Mix with lavender for skin tags
• Rub on chest and over lungs for respiratory support
• Powerful skin beautifier
• Rub on feet for immune system support
• Breathe deeply for emotional support
• Diffuse for overall body support
• Brittle nails
• Insect bites
• Stretch Marks
• When in doubt, use Frankincense!
Health Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
The various health benefits of lavender essential oil include the following:
Relieves Stress & Anxiety
Stimulates Urine Flow
Treats Respiratory Disorders
Lavender oil is widely used for various respiratory problems including throat infection, flu,
cough, cold, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, whooping cough, laryngitis, and tonsillitis.