● 4 Tbsp(1/4 cup) Baking soda
● 4 Tbsp (1/4 cup)arrowroot powder or cornstarch
● 6 Tbsp Coconut Oil
● 5-10 drops favorite E.O.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and then put into an airtight jar(mason
jar) or deodorant stick.
For Sensitive skin:
● 1/3 cup coconut oil
● 1/3 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
● 1-2 Tbsp baking soda(depending on sensitivity)
● 5- 10 drops essential oils
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and then put into an airtight jar or
Deodorant without coconut oil
● 1/4 cup shea butter
● 5 Tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
● 1 Tbsp Baking soda
● 5-15 drops E.O.s
Melt Shea butter in your double boiler, then add baking soda and arrowroot
powder, let it cool a little bit then add the E.O.s.
List of excellent essential oils you can use.
Remember also that you have a list of antibacterial oils that you can use to
refer to and blend by the notes!
● Tea Tree